Yakko E. Coyote and Dot Runner is a fanon episode of Animaniacs. To be fair, it's practically a remake of the 1960 Looney Tunes cartoon Hopalong Casualty.
The title shows just before Yakko E. Coyote (Ravenous Houndibus) gains on Dot Runner (Swifticus Toonicus). He lunges, leaping and grabbing his quarry by the throat. A two-second wrestling match follows, with both combatants in a round ball rolling down the road from the force of their running, but Yakko E. emerges "holding" only a smoke outline of his sister. The confused toon looks in his hands just as Dot Runner speeds up behind Yakko E. She beeps, sending the toon flying through the air and leaves him hanging on a telephone pole. When he slides back down, Dot Runner beeps again, sending not only Yakko E. in the air, but also the telephone pole, which escapes Yakko E.'s grip. He then looks relieved, but because of the power lines, the pole zooms back to Yakko E. and drives him into the ground. He then comes out of a nearby manhole, flattened and humiliated. Of course, there is nothing left to do but plan more schemes.
1. First, Yakko E. goes simple by waiting behind a rock face, and when he hears the "beep-beep" of Dot Runner, he jumps out into the middle of the road, only to be flattened by an approaching truck.
2. Next, Yakko E. sets up a rope and rock trap, but when he pulls the string, he ends up squashing himself (but not his feet).
3. Yakko E. now places dynamite in a tunnel under the road, but as he goes deeper into the tunnel, the detonator handle pushes down further, and eventually the dynamite explodes on the toon.
4. Now, Yakko E. uses an Acme Christmas Packaging Machine. He puts it in a pit with a sign that says "DETOUR". Yakko E. snickers gleefully, but then Dot Runner, as expected, pops up behind the toon and beeps. The startled Yakko E. leaps in the air and into the Christmas Packaging Machine. The result is a neatly packaged Yakko E. Coyote. Humiliated, the boxed toon tiptoes off the screen.
5. This time, Yakko E. uses dynamite on a fishing line. When he hears Dot Runner, he jerks back the rod and prepares to cast the line. He jerks a bit too hard, however; the dynamite gets stuck in a cactus, and eventually, the toon gets wound around the cactus with the line. He then sees that the dynamite is about to go off, and tries to blow out the fuse, but instead makes it wear out faster, and it then explodes.
6. Finally, Yakko E. scatters some Acme Earthquake Pills on the road, hoping that Dot Runner can mistake them for birdseed. Dot Runner obligingly eats them, but they have no effect as she zooms away. In disgust, Yakko E. swallows an earthquake pill himself, and then even more disgustedly swallows all of the remaining pills. After jumping up and down several times in an attempt to trigger an earthquake, he contemptuously chucks the empty bottle over his shoulder, but immediately leaps after the bottle with bulging eyes to catch it before it shatters in the middle of the road. Yakko E. is just in time to read the fine print at the bottom of the bottle's label: "Not effective on Road Runners". As soon as he sees this, he gulps nervously, now knowing what he faces. As he gingerly takes his first step to get out of the middle of the road, the product takes effect on him, causing him to shake, rattle and jerk helplessly across the landscape, getting flattened by a huge boulder and almost falling off a narrow rocky arch in the process. When the product finally wears off, the toon feels so relieved when he steps out without looking where he is going and strides off the edge of a cliff. Dot Runner then beeps once more and takes off, with the trail of smoke left behind her, forming the words "The End".